mace-opensaml-users - RE: AssertionFailedError in opensaml

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: AssertionFailedError in opensaml

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Sivabalakrishnan.G'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: AssertionFailedError in opensaml
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:33:50 -0400

>plz explain and help me to overcome this error .

I can't do either. I don't have HP-UX to test with, and you have all the
necessary pieces to debug this and report back. You need to figure out
what's failing and if there's something to fix I will, but since this is
Java, I'm inclined to blame the VM.

If you're not using artifacts, I suppose you could ignore it, but obviously
that's risky.