mace-opensaml-users - RE: AssertionFailedError in opensaml

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: AssertionFailedError in opensaml

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Sivabalakrishnan.G'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: AssertionFailedError in opensaml
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:50:16 -0400

Sorry for the false alarm, I thought I had added the unit tests to the build
chain for 1.1, but I forgot to, so we hadn't run them after some changes
that we made. There's a bug in the URI class we added to get compatible with
JDK 1.3 that caused the failed test, although nothing really to do with SAML
usage itself.

Will fix this for 1.1b, which is about to come out with a fix related to
super-signatures anyway.