mace-opensaml-users - if must use JDK1.3, suggested alternatives?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

if must use JDK1.3, suggested alternatives?

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: if must use JDK1.3, suggested alternatives?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:26:01 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize in advance for raising this here, but:

our (large) company's IT management wanted to use OpenSAML, however, for
various reasons we're stuck with JDK 1.3* for a good while longer. Given
that, the powers that be here were curious if anyone had personal
recommendations or experiences about any alternatives, even commercial ones,
to handle SAML messaging in a Java environment.

We look forward to being on the OpenSAML bandwagon when our infrastructure
allows;)