mace-opensaml-users - RE: Starting Point for SAML in Java

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Starting Point for SAML in Java

  • From: "Richard Gundersen" <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: RE: Starting Point for SAML in Java
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:28:36 +0100

I don't think so, I've seen this question asked a lot. I took the OpenSAML and Shibboleth projects from CVS and set them up in my workspace, so that if I ever have a question I can look up how it's done in those projects.

The spec is useful but it's not a tutorial by any means, and Amazon doesn't have any books on it yet :(