mace-opensaml-users - Re: Need help: SAML enable Appliance

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Need help: SAML enable Appliance

  • From: Smith Baylor <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Need help: SAML enable Appliance
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:50:33 -0700

So, I have a basic question then. When many gateways like
DataPower's XS40, F5 Networks or Juniper's SSL/VPN or someother XML
Firewall/Gateway or SSL/VPN vendor says that they have integrated
their appliance with a Netegrity Siteminder or Tivoli Access Manager,
what are they talking about? These are also gateways- aren't they
passing tokens around?

Thanks

Smith

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:20:16 -0400, Scott Cantor