mace-opensaml-users - Need help: SAML enable Appliance

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Need help: SAML enable Appliance

  • From: Smith Baylor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Need help: SAML enable Appliance
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:41:37 -0700

Hi,

I have a client C which is trying to access a protected resource on
Server, S. The access to S is via a Gateway, G

Now, I want to use SSO and SAML. How can I implement something that
when I authenticate C at G, I am automatically given the resource
(handshake backend) when requested at S? What are the requirements
for implementing such a thing and how can I do this.

Thanks for the help

Smith