mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML request signature in C++ and Java

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML request signature in C++ and Java

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Cc: 'Gabriel López' <>
  • Subject: Re: SAML request signature in C++ and Java
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:45:21 -0400

FWIW, I did some testing myself and was able to generate a signed response
containing a signed assertion in C++ and verify both in Java. I'm a tiny bit
surprised it worked, but it did, so the serialization code in C++ appears to
be non-corrupting even though it's not quite done how I'd like. That would
suggest something else may be corrupting your signature.