mace-opensaml-users - RE: SAML request signature in C++ and Java

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: SAML request signature in C++ and Java

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Gabriel López' <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: SAML request signature in C++ and Java
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:41:24 -0400

> The process never returns from the .checkSignatureValue(k) method
> and no timeout expires.

Weird. It must be getting hung up in a loop somewhere, which would almost
have to be a bug in xmlsec, even if the input was bad for some reason...

Thanks for looking into this...can I get a copy maybe of your signed XML so
I can test it myself? Alternately, just send me the C++ code you used to
generate it in source and I'll take a look at the output.