grouper-users - [grouper-users] Large scale template use

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Large scale template use

  • From: Richard Frovarp <>
  • To: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Large scale template use
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 21:41:46 +0000

We're spinning up use Grouper to replace our custom engineered solution.
In our old system we have about 1,900 "apps" we would need to import
into the system. We want to do something very similar to the application
template in the Grouper UI. Is there a way to trigger that templating
through web services or GSH? Once we get the folder structure with
permissions is there, it will be easy for us to use either gsh or web
services to populate the groups and updater groups.

If we have to, we can make Selenium do it, but looking to see if there
is a more official / less brittle method.

Thanks,

Richard