grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Grouper WS Error

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Grouper WS Error

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Akki Kumar <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper WS Error
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 19:02:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Do you think it's possible to kick off a long running operation, and while it's running call jstack on the process id and send me the output.  There should not be a problem with the act as, it should just lookup the authenticating subject...