grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

  • From: Dave Churchley <>
  • To: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:00:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello again

Following on from point 1 below, I’d like to add a name change to the list as well. When we change the name of a group we get something like this in grouper_error.log and no changes in AD:

Work item handled: ProvisioningWorkItem[successful=true,msg=Nothing to do (not a supported change),clog=clog #4279617 / ChangeLog type: group: updateGroup]

Is what constitutes a “supported change” configurable?

If we subsequently add more members to the group, we get a new group in AD, with the new name and only containing the new members. The old group, with the old members, remains in AD. I’m sure this can’t be expected behaviour?

Thanks
Dave