grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

  • From: Dave Churchley <>
  • To: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 13:42:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:IXzkmhIcwDypxF6KYtmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXI/jxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rKempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBWB6kG1uBEIHQjnOBAwG//4AJWa28ut0P2q9oeWfh5FniGVYLVuIQ+woBmL8MQanN0xBLw2z07lq2VFM89W2HljJVaejl6oys6u8dhI8zlKsPIl+t9oV6jldK0jUbhVSj0tdX02sp64/SLfRBeCsyNPGl4dlQBFVlDI
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Just to add to number 1 below, it seems that PSPNG also struggles with plus
signs, parentheses and spaces in group names. This could be related to
https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-1533?

Thanks
Dave