grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

  • From: Dave Churchley <>
  • To: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 16:21:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Thanks Bert

Are also you able to provide any comments or advice on the other issues I’m facing?

1.       When I move or delete a group in Grouper, that change is not going through to AD

2.       When PSP-NG can’t update AD, the whole process gets stuck and no other updates go through. It doesn’t skip the one it’s having a problem with.

As I said before, I’m not sure if this is an issue with PSP-NG or with my config so any advice would be welcome!

Thanks
Dave