grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues

  • From: Dave Churchley <>
  • To: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: PSPNG issues
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 14:44:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:gvfUxx38r63o1ctYsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsesfLvad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ06L/iOPJZy8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tLw6annrnwiQVBw3yL09IPenvAcaGgN6wyvi/4djOeAhSnxK8Z69/NhO7sV+Xu8UL19hMMKE0nzfAvHYAUORL32hoIV+C10LQ79m9urVj7j5bu/Ys5uZGXLrxdr8kSbEeBT9gLmNjt56jjgXKUQbavihUaW4RiBcdWwU=
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello again

Sorry to keep adding to this but I'm seeing another PSPNG issue; when I move
a group in Grouper it is not being moved in AD.

Thanks
Dave