grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:55:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I think you can just change the subject_id field in the database table
grouper_members for that record. The reason for memberChangeSubject is there
will be a foreign key problem if the new subject exists. Shilen, let me know
if you disagree here. Kumi, if this is what you want to do, you can do that
directly in the DB or I can give you GSH to do this... note, if the old
subject is still being resolved and used after you make the change, it will
create a new grouper_members record for the old subject again.

On Behalf Of