grouper-users - [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:42:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I'd like to be
able to update a username (subjectId) when user's name is updated in the data
source.
At first this MemberChangeSubject seemed like the solution,
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Member+change+subject
but it looks like the new and old subject must already exist and it updates
the membership details, not the subject details. In my case, the new subject
doesn't exist. Is there a way to update the subjectId of the old/existing
subject?

Thanks,
Kumi