grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Databases being used with Grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Databases being used with Grouper?

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Databases being used with Grouper?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 20:55:19 -0400

Hi Carl,

A client I work with (a R1 research university) uses Grouper 2.1.5
with Oracle 11.2.0.3. The Grouper daily report shows

memberships: 562,538
groups: 67,314
members: 147,928
folders: 6,900

Early in the deployment the Grouper loader logged one database error
(ORA-00001: unique constraint (GROUPER.STEM_NAME_IDX) violated) but we
have not seen it again after 4 months of continuous production.
Performance appears to be acceptable and we have not had to do any
special tuning work.

HTH,

Scott K

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Waldbieser, Carl