grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Databases being used with Grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Databases being used with Grouper?

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>
  • Cc: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Databases being used with Grouper?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:44:27 -0600

University of Chicago uses Oracle with Dataguard.  Performance is acceptable and we've generally had no problems with it.

Dave

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Jim Fox <> wrote:

We, Univ of Washington, have used postgres for many years.  I expect we will move to MySql sometime next year.  That's mostly because MySql is what
our DBAs want to support now.

Jim