grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 20:35:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

aha! that helps me think about this more. i will need to spend some time
with the use cases to see what is really of interest. one way of going about
this would be to create a jira item for Rules UI and then subitems linked to
the Rules UI and then let people use Jira to vote for the Rule they want
implemented. But, i suppose not everyone has an account on jira and i am not
sure if this is how you wanna do things. so, i’ll shut up now.

/mrg

On Dec 23, 2013, at 3:30 PM, Chris Hyzer