grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Loader

  • From: "Sachdeva, Vivek" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Loader
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 20:41:55 +0000

I am running the grouper loader to load some subjects into a group which is of type grouperloader. I am seeing the Unresolvable Subjects in the grouper_loader_log table. But when I run the loader after manually adding the entries into the Subject and SubjectAttribute table then the subjects are loaded successfully into the group. So, My question is that Is it a prerequisite to have the subjects in the Subject and the SubjectAttribute table before running the loader ?

Thanks,
Vivek

  • [grouper-users] Grouper Loader, Sachdeva, Vivek, 12/30/2013