grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 20:27:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yup, Grouper Rules! :-) not loader definitions. Grouper Rules are code
snippets. Of course, there could be specific functions implemented as
Grouper Rules like inheritance. This is where I am not sure what a UI should
like. My apologies if I am confusing you (and others).

/mrg

On Dec 23, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Chris Hyzer