grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: grouper rules UI
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:30:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

yeah, well, i’d love to do so - BUT, i have no idea what i am asking for… i
know this… entering in rules as some code for things like inheritance is
important to me and being able to see what rules exist and where would be a
great first step - but beyond that i have no idea what i’m asking for…
there’s lots of capability here. if you think this is sufficient as a start,
i will do so.

/mrg

On Dec 18, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Chris Hyzer