grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP: grouper:GroupExactAttribute filter does not match attribute

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP: grouper:GroupExactAttribute filter does not match attribute

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP: grouper:GroupExactAttribute filter does not match attribute
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:08:01 -0600

Hi,

GroupExactAttribute filter only works on attributes.  Types are a different structure.  This is why that filter doesn't work.  You get the type back from the DataConnector because it does wrap the Types up as a different attribute structure (Shib attribute).  At present it seems there is no way to filter on GroupType.  I've created GRP-910 to address this.  Changing from a type to a real attribute would be the best work-around I can think of.

Dave