grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP: grouper:GroupExactAttribute filter does not match attribute

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP: grouper:GroupExactAttribute filter does not match attribute

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP: grouper:GroupExactAttribute filter does not match attribute
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:52:51 -0500

>> Changing from a type to a real attribute would be the best
>> work-around I can think of.
>
> The "real" attribute "etc:attribute:ldapSync:syncType"...
>
> - May be a kind soul could provide me with a working example of
> psp-resolver.xml
> (and psp.xml) that filters groups on the base of "real" attributes?

Oh, how I try to be a kind soul.

I believe that the GroupExactAttribute Filter only applies to
old-style attributes, not new-style attribute-framework attributes,
which I am guessing "etc:attribute:ldapSync:syncType" is.

Writing a Filter for new-style attribute-framework attributes should
be straightforward for someone willing to attempt it.

The <grouper:Filter /> elements correspond to some of the Grouper
Filter classes, for those interested.