Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Richard James <>
- To: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:06:25 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
We are more than happy for others to use this, we hope it can be useful for other Institutes who are planning or on in the process of rolling out Grouper.
I think that its a really good idea to include a representation of people feeding in to the groups alongside the institutional data. I will go away and see what I can do, I will share any amended Infographic that I come up with.
From:  on behalf of Tom Barton 
Sent: 23 May 2013 15:51
Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic
Wow - what a great graphic! Do you think others can use it, providing of course they credit Newcastle?
I wonder if there's an infographic-y way to convey that people as well as institutional systems can provide source data, or somehow illustrate a distributed administrative footprint. Goes along with "Empower the right people to manage access". Maybe a couple of people below the Venn diagram each in a box indicating a different part of the organization, something like the people-in-boxes used in the Internet2 middleware model?
On 5/23/2013 9:21 AM, Richard James wrote:
- [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic, Richard James, 05/23/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic, Emily Eisbruch, 05/23/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic, Tom Barton, 05/23/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.