grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: Michael A Grady <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:16:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Michael,

I could try and claim that's how we spell it at Newcastle, unfortunately though it is a spelling mistake. I shall get that corrected :)

I agree, I think that is important to include the involvement of people providing source data alongside the institutional data.

Thanks for your feedback and pointing out the spelling mistake.

Regards,
Richie