Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:51:25 -0500
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Wow - what a great graphic! Do you think others can use it,
providing of course they credit Newcastle?|
I wonder if there's an infographic-y way to convey that people as well as institutional systems can provide source data, or somehow illustrate a distributed administrative footprint. Goes along with "Empower the right people to manage access". Maybe a couple of people below the Venn diagram each in a box indicating a different part of the organization, something like the people-in-boxes used in the Internet2 middleware model?
On 5/23/2013 9:21 AM, Richard James wrote:
- [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic, Richard James, 05/23/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic, Emily Eisbruch, 05/23/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Infographic, Tom Barton, 05/23/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.