grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling

  • From: Rahul Doshi <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:25:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Slight correction we have roughly 2000 groups not 200.

Thanks,
Rahul

From: Rahul Doshi <>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:22 PM
To: "" <>

Bulksync is lot slower for us here at CMU as well.  It takes about hour and half to sync close to 200 groups with 500000 membership.  Part of the reason could be that we are also maintaining isMemberOf attribute using PSP.

Thanks,
Rahul