grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling

  • From: Tim Darby <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:20:38 -0700

I noticed that I'm only getting 3 pooled connections too. So, is it true that Grouper ignores the settings in ldap.properties?

Does increasing the pool size really result in much of a benefit?

Tim Darby
The University of Arizona
Mosaic, Systems Integration and Architecture

UITS, Rm 335, 520-626-3799