Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Gagné Sébastien <>
- To: "Rahul Doshi" <>, <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:48:01 -0400
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
The PSP full sync is based on the groups and membership in the database at runtime, it won’t check any changelog
Grouper won’t reconcile from target, by default Grouper is authoritative in the destination. This can be changed in the PSO in psp.xml :
If you want to reconcile from LDAP there is an LDAP loader that works. We did some experimenting using the loader and Grouper in NON-authoritative mode and it seemed to work, but it’s always a little awkward when both sources can be authoritative
Does anyone know whether PSP full sync operation just syncs everything that is in grouper_change_log_entry table or does it look at all the group membership from grouper_membership table and tries to reconcile with provisioning target?
- [grouper-users] PSP fullsync, Rahul Doshi, 03/20/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync, Tom Zeller, 03/21/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync, Gagné Sébastien, 03/20/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.