Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:52:01 -0500
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=pass (signature verified)
Maybe I should have named the "full sync" change log operation "bulk
sync", because that is what the psp actually does, but maybe that is
A change log consumer does not look at all rows in the change log
entry table, unless it is the first run of the change log consumer, if
I recall correctly.
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Rahul Doshi
> Does anyone know whether PSP full sync operation just syncs everything that
> is in grouper_change_log_entry table or does it look at all the group
> membership from grouper_membership table and tries to reconcile with
> provisioning target?
- [grouper-users] PSP fullsync, Rahul Doshi, 03/20/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync, Tom Zeller, 03/21/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync, Gagné Sébastien, 03/20/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.