grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP fullsync
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:52:01 -0500

Maybe I should have named the "full sync" change log operation "bulk
sync", because that is what the psp actually does, but maybe that is
more confusing.

A change log consumer does not look at all rows in the change log
entry table, unless it is the first run of the change log consumer, if
I recall correctly.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Rahul Doshi