grouper-users - Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions

  • From: mohan shamachar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:16:19 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Chris. I'm still in the middle of a few things before I test the calls
again.

Meanwhile, it appears like I'm missing another component within the
permissions.

what is a permission resource? (is it just another folder/stem for example?)
How do I associate a "permission resource" to a permission?
How do I specify this resource when assigning permission to a role?
I tried assigning a permission using the UI and I'm stuck at permission
resource. whatever I enter, it does not appear to know any permission
resources?

Thanks for your help.

best,
mohan