grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] 2.1.3 Quickstart with Existing Tomcat Install

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] 2.1.3 Quickstart with Existing Tomcat Install

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] 2.1.3 Quickstart with Existing Tomcat Install
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:35:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The installer prints out all commands it uses to do its job... can you run
the installer on one machine, and use the commands that it uses, customize
them for your env, and run that on the other machine? :)

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Installer

Here are some training videos:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/groupertrain/Grouper+Training#GrouperTraining-a

Here is a doc which might be a little outdated but might help:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Getting+Started+Quickly

This might help:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Getting+Started+with+Grouper

On Behalf Of