grouper-users - RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: mohan shamachar <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 02:06:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

If GrouperSystem is the web service user, then it should work. Are you
connecting with that user, or "admin"?
i.e. if you start a grouper session as the web service user, can you do the
call with gsh?

On Behalf Of mohan shamachar
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:31 PM

Thanks Chris.

I'm using GrouperSystem as the user (admin) and I guess all objects created
will have the admin privs. I'll try adding the update priv. to
GrouperSysAdmin to see if the call succeeds.

best,
mohan