grouper-users - Re: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions

  • From: mohan shamachar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: [grouper-users] assignPermissions
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:46:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Chris,

I'm getting the same error: WsInvalidQueryException: You need to pass in an
attributeDefName lookup.

I tried removing the empty uuid tag. I also tried including and excluding
actions. Not sure why we have to send a list of actions if the permission
already has a few actions defined.

It appears that I need to upgrade the grouper to 2.1.3. I'm currently running
2.1.2. am I correct?

Also, is there a way to get a list of all permissions stored in a folder
(stem) ?.

thank you,

mohan