grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP groups in sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP groups in sources.xml

  • From: Gasperowicz Jérémy <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Shilen Patel <>, Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP groups in sources.xml
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:39:58 +0100

Hi,

Ok, thanks everybody for all your explanations.

Its possible in the future that a group could be a special group where it is
dynamic and could be queried via WS (e.g. is this person a member, or list
the members), which would do the background ldap query, but it wouldn't be
able to be added to other groups or privileges... is that what you are
looking for?

Exactly

If I'm not clear we can always talk in French if you prefer ;~)

C'est très clair Sébastien, donc actuellement, j'ai :

<init-param>
<param-name>SubjectID_AttributeType</param-name>
<param-value>cn</param-value>
</init-param>
<param>
<param-name>filter</param-name>
<param-value>
(&amp; (cn=%TERM%) (objectclass=groupOfNames))
</param-value>
</param>

Thanks,
Merci,