grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP groups in sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP groups in sources.xml

  • From: Gasperowicz Jérémy <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP groups in sources.xml
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:30:07 +0100

Hi,

Thanks

Le 30/01/2013 15:58, Shilen Patel a écrit :
Hi,

Are you trying to reference a group in Grouper that's sourced out of LDAP
instead of locally in Grouper's database? I think you'll want to sync the
group from LDAP to Grouper using the Grouper loader or PSP. If I'm
misunderstanding, can you elaborate on your use case?

Thanks!

-- Shilen

On 1/29/13 4:46 AM, "Gasperowicz Jérémy"

I've tried to add a JNDI group resolver in order to add members from a
group in the LDAP but doesn't work, i've the error : Cant find group by
uuid: 2IIGAC211
Is it possible to add members directly from LDAP group without retrieve
this group in grouper, with a JNDI group resolver (<type>group</type>)
and if it is, how ?

Thanks a lot,

Jérémy Gasperowicz