grouper-users - RE: RE: [grouper-users] dynamic subject source and access

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: RE: [grouper-users] dynamic subject source and access

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: mohan shamachar <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: RE: [grouper-users] dynamic subject source and access
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 05:36:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Grouper out of the box is not really setup to do that.

The subject filter that I mentioned before has a handle to the user doing the
query, and to the folder where the group is, so if you wanted to restrict at
a folder level you could do that. Note, this is filtering after the query,
so for paging this is not ideal.

You could create a custom subject source adapter, though I believe you only
have access to the user making the query, and not the group that the query is
for. Maybe we need to expose the folder where the query is taking place as
well, or do you really want to do this at the group level?

On Behalf Of mohan shamachar