grouper-users - Re: RE: [grouper-users] dynamic subject source and access

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: RE: [grouper-users] dynamic subject source and access

  • From: mohan shamachar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: [grouper-users] dynamic subject source and access
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:49:55 -0500 (EST)

Yes, that would work. Thanks. So here's what needs to be done I guess:

1. The new admin user creates a group - DisneyGroup

2. The new admin user populates subjects dynamically into newly created
DisneyGroupSubjects Table in the db.

3. The new admin user does a subject look-up to add a member.

4. The subject filter will return the subjects from the DisneyGroupSubjects
table.

Did I miss anything? or should I be doing this another way?

thanks,
mohan