grouper-users - [grouper-users] Limiting admin rights to creator of a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Limiting admin rights to creator of a group

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Limiting admin rights to creator of a group
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:26:32 -0600

Let's say I have a Grouper group, root:abc:colleagues, that has admin rights
on a given folder, root:def:sandbox.

What I'd like to do is when a particular member of 'colleagues' creates a new
group in 'sandbox', give them exclusive admin privileges on that new group.
E.g. let's say Sandy is in 'colleagues' and creates a group
'root:def:sandbox:grp01'
I would like Sandy to be the only subject with admin rights over 'grp01'
and I would like to automate this process.

Ideas on how to implement such a rule?

Thanks for suggestions, --Keith