grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP changelog sync supported functionnalities

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP changelog sync supported functionnalities

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP changelog sync supported functionnalities
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:58:46 -0500

Hi,

We’re using the PSP to provision to AD. Currently, group creation and membership add/delete works in real time and soon will the group delete. In my configuration I also configured the PSP to sync other attributes (e.g. description and displayName). Using the bulkSync the attributes are properly updated in AD, but if I change them using the Grouper UI, the changelog PSP doesn’t update them, it has to wait until the next full sync.

My question is : is the PSP changelog able to update attribute values or does it only support Group and Memberhsip add/delete ?

Can anyone share how they updated their attributes in real time ?

Thanks

Sébastien Gagné,     | Analyste en informatique

514-343-6111 x33844  | Université de Montréal,

                     | Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11

  • [grouper-users] PSP changelog sync supported functionnalities, Gagné Sébastien, 01/25/2013