grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Limiting admin rights to creator of a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Limiting admin rights to creator of a group

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Keith Hazelton" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Limiting admin rights to creator of a group
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:26:03 -0500

FYI, GrouperAll gets some privileges set at creation, by default it's "read"
and "view". They could include "admin" if you configure it that way, they can
be adjusted in grouper.properties :

# If set to _true_, the ALL subject will be granted that privilege on
# each new group that is created. Note, you can override the default
# checkboxes on screen of UI in media.properties.
groups.create.grant.all.admin = false
groups.create.grant.all.optin = false
groups.create.grant.all.optout = false
groups.create.grant.all.read = true