grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning to a different kind of target

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning to a different kind of target

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Jonathan Tellier <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning to a different kind of target
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:26:17 -0500

Set provisioning log levels to debug in log4j.properties and try again.

Yes, your reckoning is likely correct, the "noSuchIdentifier" and
"unable to calculate provisioned object" error messages mean that no
provisioned object identifier could be calculated. However, this is
for 'stem:ADM1100-H12', so I do not think this means that cn=elbe can
not be resolved. If cn=elbe could not be resolved, then the calc
response would consist of a group (or is this a stem ?) without the
cn=elbe member.

Increasing log verbosity should help.

P.S. bonus points awarded for using the word "reckon".

# Provisioning : PSP (version 2.1+)
log4j.logger.edu.internet2.middleware.psp = DEBUG

# Provisioning : vt-ldap
log4j.logger.edu.vt.middleware.ldap = DEBUG

# Provisioning : Grouper plugin to Shibboleth attribute resolver
log4j.logger.edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.shibboleth = DEBUG

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Jonathan Tellier