grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning to a different kind of target

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning to a different kind of target

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jonathan Tellier <>, Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning to a different kind of target
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 19:20:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Can you describe in detail the structure of subjects in the ldap, and send
the part of the sources.xml for this source (sanitized), and give the
logs/output when you go to gsh and run:

grouperSession = GrouperSession.startRootSession();

subject = SubjectFinder.findByIdAndSource("theId", "sourceIdFromSources.xml",
true);

-or-

subject = SubjectFinder.findByIdentifierAndSource("theId",
"sourceIdFromSources.xml", true);

-or-

subject = SubjectFinder.findByIdOrIdentifierAndSource ("theId",
"sourceIdFromSources.xml", true);

On Behalf Of Jonathan Tellier