grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] upgrade 1.6 to 2.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] upgrade 1.6 to 2.1

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Nathan Kopp <>
  • Cc: grouper users list <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] upgrade 1.6 to 2.1
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,

Once you finish your upgrade, do you think you'll have time to write a short
document on the Wiki describing the process? We're going to be doing the
same upgrade (from 1.6.3 to 2.x) in a few months and it would be great to
learn from your experience. I've been trying to pay attention to the
messages, but I'm guessing that's not the whole story and it might be nice to
have a summary. If you don't have time, don't worry about it, but if you do
I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'd guess that others would too! :-)

Sure, but I might omit the tripping over my shoelaces steps.

Jim