grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] upgrade 1.6 to 2.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] upgrade 1.6 to 2.1

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>, Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: grouper users list <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] upgrade 1.6 to 2.1
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:46:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

You might want to uncomment this in the grouper.properties:

ddlutils.schema = whatever_schema

for the schema in postgres. Unlike Oracle and Mysql, the postgres schema is
different than the userid right?

Ps. I was just about to ask for grouper_ddl contents too but Shilen beat me
to it :)

On Behalf Of Jim Fox