grouper-users - [grouper-users] bug with screen group summary when several types for a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] bug with screen group summary when several types for a group

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] bug with screen group summary when several types for a group
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:57:14 +0200

Hello,

I find this bug : I create several group's types and I give these types to a group. On one attribut (type "Portail", attribut "groupName"), Grouper show the good value when I edit the attribute but a bad value when I look the group summary : "touspers" instead "LDAP Tout le personnel".

You can look at the screens I join.

My grouper is 1.6.3

Cordialement

--