grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] bug with screen group summary when several types for a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] bug with screen group summary when several types for a group

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] bug with screen group summary when several types for a group
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:35:28 +0200

Hello Gary,

Yes, no problems, I will modify the field name.

Thank you.

Cordialement
Brigitte
Le 15/07/2011 16:58, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing a écrit :
Hi Brigitte,

I've taken a quick look at the code and the problem is down to the field name 'groupName' which is used by the admin UI internally - so it is setting that field with the actual group name. It will be possible to fix this but I won't get round to it for a while. Are you able to adjust the field name a little e.g. portailGroupName, in the interim?

Gary