grouper-users - [grouper-users] Multiple group types via LDAPPC

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Multiple group types via LDAPPC

  • From: Mark Cairney <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Multiple group types via LDAPPC
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:26:16 +0100

Hi,

Within Grouper I understand that you can create arbitrary Group types with user-defined fields. Has anyone exported these to LDAP via LDAPPC?

Is it simply a case of creating multiple <groups> stanzas in ldappc.xml, one for each group type?

The reason I ask is that we have some users who want to be able to use Grouper to manage their Netgroups.

Kind regards,

Mark

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.