grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldap source vs jdbc source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldap source vs jdbc source

  • From: Lynn Garrison <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldap source vs jdbc source
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:37:26 -0400

Tom,
I have attached the two files. We switched to using the University
of Washingtion ldap source adapter for the latest run. The times are about
the same. The configuration have minor changes from the example file.

The ldappc-resolver.xml has a members-psu-person defined. We are
using the uid as the id for the source.
The stem provision was deleted from the ldappcng.xml file.

Lynn

On Mar 16, 2011, at 7:00 PM, Tom Zeller wrote